· All blouses, shirts, and dresses must have straps. Spaghetti straps are allowed. No halter tops. No strapless tops or dresses.
· No short-shorts or super short dresses or skirts are allowed. As a rules of thumb, all hem lines should be about 2 inches below your fingertips when your arms are at your side.
· All clothing must completely cover your mid-section. For example, if you are going to wear low-rise pants, you will need to wear a longer shirt.
· Wearing clothing that is unduly revealing is unacceptable, such as see-thru clothing, clothing in which undergarments are visible, or garments that are backless. You may not wear bagging or low-rise pants that allow your underwear to be seen.
· No garments that promote or advertise the use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, weapons, or violence is permitted. In addition, any clothing that promotes gang presence, or features vulgar words, pictures or draws, include phrases of a sexual nature, or has derogatory language regarding a person’s ethnic background, national origin, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation or disability is unacceptable and will not be permitted.