2013/2014 SCHOOL YEAR
Congratulations to the CLASS OF 2013
Welcome to the CLASS OF 2017!
12/05/13 - Allan Hancock College "College Now!" Program Registration Process Begins
- On 12/4/13 a lunch meeting was held to distribute the registration materials to students
- Students who have missed this meeting must see Mrs. Lewis in the Guidance Office to get their registration documents.
10/17/13 - Sophomore Parent Meeting Information
- A copy of the registration directions can be found here
- Please click here to view the PowerPoint that was discussed at the parent meeting last night.
- If you would like to view the PowerPoint as a PDF file, please click here
- Please click here to view the flyer that was sent home last week
9/20/2013 - Senior Guidance Presentations
- This Friday, September 27, 2013 is the deadline to register for this year's administration of the PSAT
- Please click here to find the student presentation
09/18/2013 - Senior Parent Meeting Reminder09/17/2013 - Electronic Student Recommendation Request Form
- Please click here to find the parent presentation
09/12/13 - Scholarship Information & College Campus Visits
- NOW AVAILABLE under the College Admissions Information page of the Guidance office website
- Seniors Please keep your eyes out for the scholarship packet it is being mailed home Friday or Monday of next week.
- Periodically check the scholarship page of the Guidance Office website as new scholarship information is posted there.
- Please check out the daily Pirate Bulletin to see the schedule of college representative visits, make sure to let your teacher know that you want to speak meet with the rep so they can let you out a few minutes early!
08/27/13 - S.A.T BOOT CAMP
- Cal Lutheran, Whitworth, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Whittier, Yale, Westmont & Pamona College are all currently scheduled for on campus visits.
- Saturday, September 28th & Sunday, September 29th from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (Students Attend Both Days)
- $165.00 for class and materials
- To enroll visit www.catalystprep.com & click on Bootcamp Sign-Up
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-235-0056
08/26/13 - Events Coming Up
- Click here to view the official event poster
- September 4, 2013 - Hispanic Parent Meeting
- September 11, 2013 - Back-To-School Night
- September 18, 2013 - Senior Parent Meeting: Be on the lookout for a letter being sent home in the next week or so as this will include the scholarship handbook!
06/27/13 - Summer Office Hours
- September 25, 2013 - LAST DAY FOR ACADEMIC level CHANGES
- All campus offices are CLOSED every FRIDAY through August 2, 2013.
- Summer School Begins June 6, 2013 and runs through July 11, 2013. School days are only Monday through Thursday. THERE IS NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAYS. There is also no school on the 4th of July.
- Information about the upcoming school year (forms, campus maps, emergency data cards, etc.) will be mailed out to your home on July 10th.
- Freshman Orientation is August 9th 2013 - Please note there is a separate orientation for both parents and students.
- Juniors and Seniors may pick up their schedules July 24th on campus in front of the Business Office. Freshman and Sophomore schedules WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE so please make sure you come on your scheduled day.
- Freshman and Sophomores may pick up their schedules July 25th on campus in front of the Business Office. Juniors and Seniors who missed their scheduled day may pick up their schedules on this day if necessary.
- Students who miss both days may pick up their schedules in the Guidance Office (M-TH until 4:00 pm).
- Counselors are not in the office during the summer so they will not be returning phone calls or emails until their return in late July. Please refrain from calling or emailing to schedule an appointment with your counselor until July 23rd as they begin taking appointments July 30th. The best way to schedule an appointment is by emailing email@example.com or calling 688-6487 x 3202.
- The last day for elective course changes is August 5, 2013 - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The last day for academic level changes is September 20, 2013.
09/23/13 - PSAT Information
06/03/13 - Important Information