Access Your Student Windows Desktop From The Cloud
Santa Ynez Valley Union High School now allows students to access their school Windows desktop from anywhere just using a web browser*. With the power of VMware, students can access their Windows 7 desktop running Microsoft Office 2013 all from the cloud. Students have the ability to access the same Windows desktop they have at school where they can create, continue, complete, and print projects. Access to your Windows desktop is limited to school work only. Any abuse will result in suspension of your account.
1. Navigate your web browser to https://desk.syvuhsd.org or click here.
2. Click on VMware Horizon View HTML Access
3. Login with your 7 digit student ID as your Username. Your Password is your 5 digit student ID. If you forgot either, click here to contact support.
4. Choose any of the 3 login pools.
5. Voila! Your Windows desktop with Office 2013 alongside all your documents. Don't forget to log off when done!
*The following web browsers are supported:
- Safari 6 (Mac) or later
- Mobile Safari on iOS devices running iOS 6 or later
- Chrome 28 or later
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Firefox 21 or later
Download the native Apps for your device(s) to access your student Windows desktop:
Connection server for the apps: https://desk.syvuhsd.org
Questions? Need Help? Contact Support.